Monday, July 31, 2017

Dear you



I remember the first time we talked. We were just a regular friends talked about crush. You were such a cheerful, passionate, funny, talkative, and sassy person. I didn't mind it because we're just friends. I found that you were a good listener. Our two way communications felt so pleased. We get used to each other. We communicated every day. Until one day i felt something different from you. You start to called me 'cantik' and sometimes you said 'love you' at the end of our conversation. At first i didn't take that seriously, but one day you grab my hand on our way to the place where we should gathered with our group to finished the tasks. It was something. My heart pounded. "What's that? For what? Are you interested in me?". It kept running in my head, but i tried to keep that inside. I was scared that it was just me, get over yourself, Kan!

I remember the day you told me that you love me. It was june 14th, 2011. But i didn't answer you that time, because i still not sure about my feelings. And you gave me time.

But our communication remains intertwined even after 3 months. Our relationship at that moment wasn't so smooth, because we rarely meet, and I was still not sure of my feelings. Sometimes i ignored your messages. But you never gave up. You tried to assured me that your feelings was true, that it was worth to try. That we don't have to know to each other too much to start a relationship, then what's the meaning of relationship if we already knew each other?

And that day came. The day you finally confessed to me. Said that it was real, that what he felt wasn't a joke, and for some reason i was glad, that what it wasn't just me. But then i felt hesitate whether i should try to go out with him or not. So, what do you think?


To be continue.

P.S : This song reminds me of you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment